Thanks to the new QR-bill.
The QR-bill: Efficiency Squared.
The QR-bill modernizes Swiss payments. It will replace current payment slips after a transition phase still to be defined. The QR-bill consists of a payment section and a receipt. All relevant information required for automatic and consequently efficient payment and book entry is included in Swiss QR Code.
The QR-bill and its digital possibilities will completely simplify payments. The benefits are clear:
- Convenient: the QR code is very easy to scan.
- Swift: one click is enough to trigger payment.
- Efficient: there is no need to type the account and reference numbers – making payment faster and reducing errors.
Three Options For Paying a QR-bill Easily.
Via mobile banking
Open the mobile banking app on your smartphone, scan the Swiss QR Code with the QR reader function and tap the screen to trigger payment.
Open e-banking, scan the Swiss QR Code with the QR reader or your PC camera and click to trigger payment.
The QR-bill works like an existing payment slip and can be paid either at a Swiss Post branch, at a branch with partner or by payment order in an envelope to the bank.
And of course it is also quick and easy if you are using a business software. Bring it up to date! This ensures that the QR-bills will be actually paid.
Ready For the QR-bill!
Using your bank's mobile banking and e-banking solution, you can easily scan your QR-bills – regardless of whether you are acting as a private individual or on behalf of a company.
Fit For the QR-bill?
In the event that you have not yet ‘gone digital’, get fit for the QR-bill and use online banking of your bank. You will then be able to pay your QR-bills easily using e-banking at your home computer or by mobile banking when you are out and about.
The QR-bill – Briefly Explained.
- Just like existing payment slips, the QR-bill is divided into two parts – into a receipt (1) and a payment section (2).
- The Swiss QR Code (3) contains all relevant information needed both for invoicing and for payment.
- The perforation (4) means that you can easily separate the payment section and the receipt from the invoice and either pay it into the post office, just as you did before, or send it to your bank with the payment order by mail.
What to do when you get a QR-bill without amount or without name and address?
Enter the missing data manually.