eBill – the Digital Solution without Media Interruptions
eBill – Send Invoices Directly to Your Customers’ Online Banking
Send invoices via eBill and open up the possibility for your customers to receive, check and pay them entirely digitally. To easily convert your accounting system, you need the services of an eBill network partner of your choice.
To do this, simply use the required conversion to the QR-bill. This is designed so that you can also take advantage of eBill with little effort. Your bank or network partner will be happy to advise you on how these two payment solutions can be combined.
Switch Easily to eBill Now!
If you are a company that wishes to send eBill invoices, you require the services of an eBill network partner.
You can use our form to request a non-binding quote from the network partner of your choice
Receive Money Punctually
The feedback from numerous companies shows that customers pay their invoices with greater reliability compared with paper and e-mail invoices. The payment date preset by the company for the invoices is loaded in the online banking as a suggestion.
Issue Invoices Efficiently and Securely
You create the invoices in your invoicing software and send them seamlessly as an eBill invoice to your customers’ online or mobile banking. Reliably, securely and transparently. And you avoid reputational damage due to spam and phishing.
Increase Customer Satisfaction
With eBill, your customer receives and checks the invoice directly in their online or mobile banking account and thus can pay it simply and securely. You benefit from fewer customer queries and from more reliable receipt of payments.
eBill Facts and Figures
The Benefits of eBill for Invoice Issuers
- Invoicing, dispatch and payment are completely digitalized and processed automatically – your company is thus prepared for the future.
- You receive your money more punctually. Incoming payments are processed automatically.
- eBill meets a customer need. You increase customer satisfaction with it.
- You reduce the cost of paper for accounting to a minimum, conserve resources and help the environment.
- Benefit from the advantages of eBill with little effort if you already have QR-bill.
The Benefits of eBill for Invoice Recipients
- eBill is transmitted directly to online or mobile banking without media interruptions.
- Payments are approved quickly and securely in just a few clicks.
- Invoice recipients have complete control over their payments – whether they are in the office, working from home or on the road.
- Thanks to a digital invoicing process, paper consumption is significantly reduced.
- eBill is free for invoice recipients.